Tuesday, May 02, 2006

CONTEMPLATION


PERSPECTIVE . . . . . . .

Today I really took a good look at what I have been writing and I relived everything so vividly again. In the past I would store memories to deal with them later, but really never got back to them. But in the last few months really opening up, dusting off those boxes and dealing with the issues has really liberated me and made me more emboldened. I really have to thank God for always being there for me and sticking by me, with me and carrying me even when I did not want him in my life. His gentle prodding and using my wife S. really melted my stony heart to trust and love.

Its been a lot so far and there is a lot more to come. I want to dedicate some time and space in my blog to my wife and marriage as well as to my experience with homosexuality. But these are posts to come and I really want to take a little time to reflect, collect my thoughts and then write. This blog is very therapeutic and permanently closes a book. A new book with clear white pages awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home