Sunday, May 28, 2006

THINKING OF MY WIFE S.


SITTING AND THINKING . . . .

Sitting here at my computer,studying some work and getting sleepy, I glance across into the next room where my wife is sleeping. S. looks so at peace when she is asleep and I feel so happy just watching her... mind you I plan to head right off to bed as soon as I finish this post. Anyway, my work and the tropical heat have really put me off from writing these days. I have been thinking of my wife and when we met about 12 years ago and it does bring back a lot of good memories.

Meeting my wife in a tutorial at the University and courting her were really wonderful and special. Writing about it is important because as I get older I want to look back to all the times I had with a wonderful woman God gave me as a gift. It is not enough just to write a few points as everything about my life with S. is important. I can write volumes on how much I love her, so in the next post I will.

We both have had trying times and I know I have been the cause of many of them. The fact remains, I love my wife and would not give her up for anything. As I have noted in a past post there is no one who would come close to her and when I say no one I mean both man and woman. Hopefully I can write more this week. I really want to take my time with this because leaving anything out really detracts from the life experience.


I just wanted to write this down as it was on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home