Friday, June 16, 2006

IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS NOW


TIME OUT !!!!

I have not been up to writing in the last 8 days since I have been feeling a bit drained. The last few months have been really hot and humid and sitting to write takes a lot out of me. In fact, I started my second part of "My Relationship With God" and I had just finished when I accidentally wiped it off my computer. I was so upset that I really could not write after that, in fact, since then a lot has come up and I want to write when things are at a better place.

I actually was interested in World Cup Football for the last two weeks and this was because my country Trinidad and Tobago was playing. Even though we did not win I feel proud that we could hold our own in the face of some experienced world teams. I am proud of the way we played and acted.

Well, "Father's Day" is Sunday and I really enjoy my children,( N. and J. my two boys). They are really gifts sent by God and I really am humbled by their wonderful lives. They are developing so well and I feel happy and proud to be their dad. P.S. They have the most wonderful, beautiful, loving and caring mom I will ever know. I have no clue what to buy my dad, we don't speak much and asking him what he wants is like pulling teeth. I probably will just call and wish him "Happy Fathers Day".

Holidays are coming up soon, I will have more time to think and write on this Blog. That does not mean that I will leave the Blog free of my thoughts till then though. So until I have something more worthwhile to write about, see ya.


I thought I would start putting some beautiful pictures of my country while I was at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home