Friday, November 24, 2006

THE END IS NEAR

LAST POST "MAY BE"?



I have written my life in a nut-shell and I really don't have much to say anymore. I have been reading my posts and checking to see if there are any comments but that's it. So I may write off and on or when the wind blows, or when God sends me but at the moment I have nothing more to say.


I am in the middle of life, serving God and caring for my family. I love them dearly and my focus is here. Writing blogs and posting has been very healing and uplifting and I must say was a great help in my life.


So I hope that even a small bit of my life helps people and if it does not well its out there for people to read at least.


In everything God guides us and I can say that because I learnt it myself. I dedicate this and everything I have written here to my wife, children and those I love.


I especially thank God for never giving up on me and taking me where I did not want to go. Without Him I know I would be dead today.


Best Wishes to all


Daniel Gethyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Guanaguanare said...

Dear Daniel,
I discovered your blog only today and I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us. There is a quiet assurance in your voice that I find very comforting.
Blessings to you and yours.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home