Saturday, August 26, 2006

THOUGHTS AND MORE THOUGHTS


THINKING AND THINKING

My thoughts are very mixed these days and if I had started a new post yesterday I would be at a loss to what I should say. Money has been very tight up to this point and I was really wondering if life was really worth it. I know I would serve God till the day I die and this is a truth with me. The situation my family and I were in is one where our money was down to zip/ zero and I was wondering if after all that S. and I went through that it would be money that causes us to split. I know that there are many marriages that break up because of economic burdens and many say that love is not enough to get through basic survival. I agree with this 100 %, but I do believe that if God is with you then all the suffering would be worth it in the end when He comes through.

Its hard for many to be so positive when they are up to the last length of hair in debt but for my wife and I it is true, we serve a great God and one who comes through. He does not lie or make promises he can't meet because he is God.

So work starts in a few weeks and I had hoped that the holiday was going to be a bit more relaxing but One day it will, I count on it. I have really been enjoying my wife and kids these last few weeks and really seeing them for the great people they are. God has given me a great blessing and I am happy. There are many areas in my life that I am overcoming, because they are really a hinderance to my growth in God and my family.

You know i was thinking today that life could really be very depressing when you don't have that special One above with you. I know that I would have commited suicide a long time ago if I had rejected God and walked away from that voice that was really guiding me to Him.

What ever happens in the future I know that I will never reject God, even if I lose everything. This is not a long post since I don't have too many things to say. I really wait upon God to lead my discussions and if I try to do it myself it really does not make sense.

So I am doing a lot of thinking these days, a lot about the future and my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home