Friday, June 23, 2006

FROM FEAR TO FAITH


"I AM BRAVE"

Yesterday I had the inspiration and energy from God to write about a part of my life I was really scared to talk about. I feared so much what people would think or how my wife would react to it. However as I wrote and released all those doubts and indecisions I began to feel confident in knowing that this was and is my life and it really happened. I don't expect everyone to agree; heck, people may be down right nasty but that's O.K. This blog has helped me open up, not only here, but in my relationship with my wife and my family. I really enjoy when my wife reads what I say because I no longer have secrets from her and I don't want to. S. is part of me and we share in everything. I value her comments and her help in everything I write and say here.

I have read a lot of different blogs over the last few months and I can truly say that there is no one blog that I can relate too. Most have some of what I went through but I have come to realize that my wife and I are very unique in our experience. When I began this Blog I was very nervous and scared of exposing myself to the world, but who I am is very bold and strong and confident in knowing that what I write and the experiences I had are not to be hidden or white washed. I do hope by writing this blog that those who suffered what I and my wife went through would know that they are not alone.

My name Daniel Gethyn is one of many names that mean my real name. I am truly Daniel and it suits me. So I am glad to meet the world and all those people who are out there. I am brave, strong and ready to face what life throws at me. I have a few more posts to write on my life and I now know that I am not scared to share them. Really walking off a cliff and throwing fear to the wind does pay off, especially when you have nothing else to lose and place everything in God's hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home